Frühlingsfest is just like Oktoberfest, but for locals!
Match your thirst for beer with real Germans
Frühlingsfest combines everything you know and love about Oktoberfest, for 1\2 the price and without all the tourists!
The celebrations take place at Theresienwiese, the same site as Oktoberfest, with exactly the same set up, i.e. large beer tents and a huge amusement park.
On top of that, a large local flea market, street artists and performers, a music and fireworks show etc. are offered during Frülingsfest.
In short, you get the same experience as the Oktoberfest only with a more local feeling to it.
Impress your valuable clients, colleagues or friends with a weekend they will never forget.
If you are looking to have fun, drink beers and cheer with thousands of people, we have a great offer for you.
Price per person: €495,00 all inclusive
• Arrival to Munich with host/ess and coach transfer to hotel
• Check in at 3- Star hotel, twin accommodation (incl. breakfast)
• Frühlingsfest in the evening guided by personal host/ess. (inc. walking beer)
• Frühlingsfest experiences (incl. Ticket to the tent, 1L beer, 1/2 Chicken)
• Twin accommodation in 3-star hotel incl. breakfast
• Free time
• Frühlingsfest tent experience in the evening guided by personal hostess to the tent (incl. ticket to a tent, 1L Beer, 1/2 Chicken and a walking beer to the tent)
• Breakfast / checkout at hotel
• Coach transfer to Airport – Auf Wiedersehen!